My Blog List

Monday 23 July 2012

UK BEARS Racing

Maybe check out some interesting racing with this years reinstated UK BEARS races.( The only time I have seen any was around 1996 when I went to Thruxton and saw the Britten racing against the Raceco Daytona)
   This year I believe that there at least two Guzzi's competing against,Ducati Pantah's,BMW K's and Rob North framed Triumph's' etc
   The one to watch out for is the fairly standard Leman IV based bike run by Muzzi Moto  see details at   www.motoguzzisales.co.uk   and ridden by Roberto Pagetelli that won all six of it's first races. A feat made  more impressive by actually starting some of the races from the back of the grid.
   The dates that I have from the VMCC British Historical Racing website list the next race as the 28/29th July at Lydden in Kent (a good circuit to watch at, as I went once when there was a race series on called Forza Italia) ,but according to the Muzzi Moto info their next race is 11/12th August at Darley Moor so please check first. As far as I can see after that it is 29/30th September Cadwell Park
    PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ALL DATES THAT I HAVE MENTIONED !!

No comments:

Post a Comment