My Blog List

Saturday 1 September 2012

Moto Guzzi V7 racer with a Triumph front end

Ok,so it's only actually half a Guzzi racer,but hopefully David McMillan might send me more photo's in the near future of his re-modified racer. You can always see more pics that are already on the web or at Italianmotor magazines site which featured an article on it in issue 1
 David is not actually racing it anymore and with those forks it wouldn't be eligible in the classic series when he did, although he could still give it go in the BEARS series
   These forks/yokes are actually from a Triumph 955i and I think look great and should work a treat. I actually have a similar pair of Showa's sitting in my garage that I bought 6-8months ago which will get fitted to a future project. Mine are from a mid 90's Honda Fireblade.
 You might also just be able to make out a pair of asymmetric headlamps fitted from a BMW 1150GS.

No comments:

Post a Comment