My Blog List

Saturday 13 September 2014

Guzzi 500cc Single / Seeley Racer

My friend Joe Caruso,who produces some special bikes and parts himself,sent me these few pics of his recent visit,in August,to the Classic Weekend at Donington Park.
  The two Guzzi 500cc singles were built by his friend Graham Hemshall,who like Joe obviously also shows great attention to detail in his builds.
   I think that I am correct in saying that the first pic is a Gambalunga based replica using a Falcone Sport tuned motor in a Sport chassis,which is capable of 112mph.
  The other and my favourite in the Seeley frame uses replica Dondolino engine castings with a second hand crank and Dondolino internals.
   Sounds like a great weekend which also included Summerfield Manxs,Walmesley G50 Matchless's and Velocettes etc




A line up of Gorgeous Aermacchis's

No comments:

Post a Comment