My Blog List

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Guzzi project.


Finally found some time in the past couple of weeks to get on with my own project. Gearbox is completely together and the engine half done but I'm waiting on some parts. I got the frame in place today so hopefully when I get back to the workshop on Thursday I should get the wheels on etc and looking more like a bike again
Always feels good to have cleaned out
the sludge trap


Not everybody's idea as a good move fitting
alloy timing gears but I'm trying make this bike as light as possible
and I had them sitting in a box.

Thought I'd add some venting holes to let some heat out of the clutch area
for when we get those baking hot Summer temperatures!???

Picked up this excellent condition lightened flywheel many years ago
off of Ebay

Another different Ebay purchase and it'll be
interesting to see how the engine balance is - maybe it'll all have to come apart again to be
dynamically balanced?

Motogadget M unit in place along with the coils

No comments:

Post a Comment