My Blog List

Thursday 15 November 2018

Turin Brakes at the Cheese & Grain

Back at the start of October we went to see Turin Brakes at the Cheese and Grain in Frome, Somerset. I'd liked Turin Brakes since buying their album 'Ether Songs' all those years ago and although on the strength of that I bought two of their earlier albums I wasn't a avid follower and Madelyn really hardly knew their material at all. I bought their latest album 'Invisible Storm' just a few days before the gig and although I liked it, listening to it on the way to the Frome Madelyn wasn't overly impressed (Admittedly a cheap car stereo isn't the best way of listening to any music) Anyway what a Great band to see live and we are both looking forward to their next tour as for certain we'll be in the queue.
  The Cheese & Grain is a really good venue too so we'll be keeping an eye on any future gigs there.

No comments:

Post a Comment