My Blog List

Thursday 19 July 2018

Guzzi bit's and Pieces

Last Tuesday I went down to Poole to pick up a few Guzzi parts, two bikes...........oh yeah and a sidecar. Pretty knackered after it all as picked the van up by 8am,getting it back just before the hire place closed at 6pm. We had a lucky escape too after nearly losing the Convert off the back of the tail lift and not sure where myself and the seller, Guido, managed to find the strength to pull it back as we both truly thought it was going to flip over onto the concrete. As I was inside the van Guido said that he expected me to be flung into the air while trying to pull it back upright.
  The red bike is a 850T dressed as a 750S and apparently packs a punch. The black bike is/was a Convert that has a T3 engine/gearbox etc after the torque converter went many years ago. It's fitted with leading link forks. My plan is to sell the latter and sidecar asap to get some money back and to reclaim my workshop space 







2 comments:

  1. Have you sold the leading link forks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Sorry as I've only just seen this (I don't seem to get a message through anymore to alert me) Yes, the purchaser of the sidecar also bought the forks.....Sorry! Regards John

      Delete