My Blog List

Saturday 20 August 2016

Bristol (MAG) Bike Show 2016

It was the Bristol Bike show today held in the same place as where the 'Auto Italia Day' takes place.
   Due to the poor weather forecast everybody knew that attendance numbers would be down but there was still a surprisingly good turnout.
    I met up with my friend Fran at around 10.30am and only encountered a little bit of drizzle though it had been raining on and off from the early hours of the morning.
   As I've mentioned numbers were down but I still found a few bikes that caught my eye with a few being chopper style bikes and particularly the ultra low custom - I'd loved to have been around to see the owner activate the suspension and ride off..........all very clever stuff with lots of detail touches!









A 69' Sportster

Andy's (Ultimate Bike Paint) Cafe Racer

2 comments:

  1. Great looking bikes, thanks for the share!
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem and thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

    ReplyDelete