My Blog List

Saturday 29 June 2019

What a load of old Bosch

A couple of weeks back I handed over 4 starter motors to my friend Pete suggesting at least one or two of them should be good to use on the le man project that he bought from me - the one that I originally included wasn't.
   He got his retired friend, Ringo, to check them out and they gave 2 out of the 4 the thumbs up. Pete then said that Ringo was happy to look at any others that I had, so on Thurs evening on my way to picking Pete up to go to a gig in Cardiff  I dropped off all the others that I found spread around in various recesses of my workshop. Fourteen complete ones and some spare parts - I think that when the conclusion is in then that some money might need to be spent at least on some new solenoids and then some Ebay listing will need to happen - maybe some fully functioning and some for spares or repair?

No comments:

Post a Comment