My Blog List

Sunday 8 April 2018

Moto Guzzi V7 Sport..........................Already SOLD!

A old friend who I'd not seen for many years asked if I'd go and take a look at his V7 Sport that he was thinking of selling. He wanted a opinion as to whether to get it up and running / light restoration. I called in after leaving my workshop on Friday afternoon and already he'd had a call about it,that morning, via his advert on Gumtree - I'd actually seen it on there a day or so beforehand. My suggestion was that if you have somebody willing to give you close to £9,500 for it, as it is, then "why bother doing anything to it"
   It looks very original to me and he'd bought it approx 5 years ago from a elderly neighbour who has since passed away. The neighbour had imported it back in the early 80's apparently.
The bike had been covered in a grease
so the alloy etc is in pretty good condition


Genuine miles in kilometres



No comments:

Post a Comment