My Blog List

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Moto Guzzi Cafe Racer..........

...........project. Long overdue but the final assembly can finally begin. The engine is a 1100 Sport fitted with Carrillo conrods and dynamically balanced crank. I've fitted new piston rings and new guides with re-cut valve seats.
   There are still a number of jobs to be done,but as it progresses I will continue with updates on here.
    My other Guzzi project a 'Roadster' has moved on a little too so maybe within 2 - 3 months one or the other,maybe even  both of them might be finished or close to.
Cafe Project





I never thought about the extra casting on the gearbox end cover being a problem
until going to fit the rear brackets.
Frame raised for removal and fitting of another g/box

Roadster and some progress here too




No comments:

Post a Comment